This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site www.stormemakeupandhaireducation.com
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are 18 years old and over.
Storme Makeup is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data. (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice.)
Our details are: Storme | Makeup and Hair, email@example.com. The Keep. Kingston upon Thames. KT2 5UA.
- PERSONAL DATA means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you as a client:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us weather that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. Our lawful ground for this purpose is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communication sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases or services such as your name, title, billing address, booking date, addresses, email address, phone number, contact details. We process this data to supply the services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us when paying a deposit, taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services and channels. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provide to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back-ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer out website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and only services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the device you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytic tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests to enable us to properly administer our website to grow and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data we currently do not use your data to send marketing material such as newsletters, prize draws, promotional offers etc. and do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
We may use Customer Data, User Data and Technical Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business.
- SENSITIVE DATA refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract ( for example, to deliver goods or services to you) If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at this time.
We will only use your persona data for the purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose we will let you know and explain the legal ground for processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required by law.
We do not carry out automated decision making or any type of automated profiling.
We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google, advertising networks such as Facebook and providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as data brokers or aggregators.
We may also receive data from publicly available sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU.
Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications, and in each case, you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However, you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
Before we share your personal data with any third parties for their own marketing purposes we will get your express consent.
You may ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt out link or by emailing email@example.com
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, further services etc.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your persona data with the parties set out below:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers.
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We do not transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area.
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorisation. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they must keep it confidential.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of such breach if we are legally required.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose we collected if for, including for the purpose of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When deciding what correct time is to keep the data we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about out customers (including contract, identity, financial and transaction data) for six years after they stop being customers.
In some circumstances we may anaoymise your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
You can see more about the rights at: https://ico.org.uk/for–organisations/guide–to–the–general–data–protection–regulationhttps://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/gdpr/individual–rights/
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data. This is a security measure to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up or response.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would be grateful if you would contact us first before making a complaint, so that we can try and resolve this for you.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
This website may include links to third party websites, plug ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statement. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice or every website you visit. This also refers to the contractor (i.e your stylist) in which you book via our website.